Why become a member of VIPA International?
- Influence the Association’s strategy and positions
- Contribute to the work of the Association by participating to the Working Groups
- Network with peer high-level representatives from the VIP industry
- Gain access to industry and customers specific resources, studies, guides and updates
- Become a member of GSH free of charge and shape the rules of the RAL VIP Label
- Share knowledge, expertise and best practices with the members of the association and have a better understanding of the market trends and needs
- Contribute to shaping the regulatory framework and the standardisation process
How to become a member of VIPA International?
VIPA International has 4 categories of Association Members:
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS: Companies with an interest in the VIP industry that do not fall under the previous categories
- Manufacturers: companies that make and market vacuum insulation panels
- Material Suppliers: companies supplying components and raw materials to make VIP panels or VIP materials (and which will be used in the final product) such as films, core materials
- Equipment suppliers: companies that provide equipment to produce VIP panels or VIP materials
ACADEMIA: Universities, research institutes and laboratories
ASSOCIATIONS: national or sector not-for-profit organisations