Why join VIPA International?
As a member of VIPA, you will be able to:
- Influence the Association’s strategy and positions
- Contribute to the work of the Association by participating in the Working Groups
- Network with high-level representatives from the VIP industry
- Gain access to industry and customer specific resources, studies, guides and updates
- Become a member of GSH free of charge and shape the rules of the RAL VIP Label
- Share knowledge, expertise and best practices with the members of the association and have a better understanding of market trends and needs
- Contribute to shaping the regulatory framework and standardisation process
How to become a member of VIPA International?
VIPA International has 4 categories
- Manufacturers: companies that make and market vacuum insulation panels
- Material Suppliers: companies supplying components and raw materials to make VIPs or VIP materials (and which will be used in the final product) such as films and core materials
- Equipment suppliers: companies that provide equipment to produce VIPs or VIP materials
- Universities, research institutes and laboratories
- National or sector not-for-profit organisations
Contact the Secretariat for more information.
- Companies with an interest in the VIP industry that do not fall under the previous categories