VIPA International was created in August 2014 by ten founding members
The Vacuum Insulation Panel Association (VIPA International) is a global trade association representing the interests of companies that manufacture and supply equipment and/or materials to the Vacuum Insulation Panel industry. The association is also open to research institutes and academic organisations interested in supporting the work of VIPA International.
VIPA International Mission Statement: to act as the global voice of the vacuum insulation panel industry, promote quality and raise awareness about the potential of saving space and energy costs and reducing carbon dioxide emissions in a wide range of applications and industries.
VIPA International is a 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit organisation incorporated under the law of the State of Delaware in the United States (US). The association was created in August 2014 by the following companies: Evonik Industries; Fujian Super Tech; Hanita Coatings; Kingspan Insulation; Knauf Insulation; Owens Corning; Rexor; Turna; va-Q-Tec; Qingdao Kerui New Environmental Materials. The association is managed by its staff in its Global Office in Brussels, Belgium; and also maintains a presence in Washington DC, U.S.A..
VIPA International Membership
- Manufacturer (10,000 EUR): companies that manufacture and market vacuum insulation panels
- Material Supplier (10,000 EUR): companies supplying components and raw materials to produce VIP panels or VIP materials (and which will be used in the final product) such as films, core
- Equipment supplier (10,000 EUR): companies that provide equipment to produce VIP panels or VIP materials
- Associate member (5,000 EUR): companies with an interest in the vacuum insulation panel industry and which do not fall in the previous categories
- Academia (500 EUR): universities, laboratories and research institutes with an interest in VIP industry
- Associations (500 EUR): national or sector not-for-profit organisations with an interest in the VIP industry
How to join the Association?
VIPA International welcomes the participation of all industry players into the association. Companies and academic organisations interested in joining the association are invited to contact the secretariat in Brussels for more information here
. The membership application form is available here
Should you wish to receive VIPA International press releases and Newsletters, please subscribe here