The extremely low thermal conductivity of Vacuum Insulation Panels allows for insulation thickness to be minimized. This advantage is especially useful where optimal temperature conditions must be maintained while efficiently using energy and space.
Some of the most common applications of VIPs include:
- Refrigerated trucks and transportation systems
- Refrigerators, freezers and water boilers
- Temperature-controlled packaging for medical and pharmaceutical industries
- Vending machines and cold storage units
- Buildings, including roofs, floors, facades and walls
- Automotive and vehicle applications, including trains, ships and airplanes