VIPA International leadership & structure
All regular members of the association (manufacturers and suppliers) have a seat at the Board of Directors. This is the latest composition as decided in the General Assembly of 28 September 2018 in Vienna, Austria:
VIPA International Board of Directors:
VIPA International Organisation Chart
- Gregor Erbenich, Porextherm, VIPA International President
- Sebastian Baars, Vaku Isotherm, VIPA International Vice-President
- Geert Houvenaghel, Microtherm, VIPA International Treasurer
- Yoash Carmi, Avery Dennison Hanita
- Vladimir Pogač, Turvac,
- Roland Caps, va-Q-Tec
- Richard Burnley, Kingspan Insulation
- Uroš Cotelj, Knauf Insulation
- Zhai Chuanwei, Qingdao Kerui New Environmental Materials
- Michel Chauvois, Rexor
- Gary Chalkley, Camvac
- Tom Heckard, CSafe
The main bulk of the work of the association is carried out by five Working Groups (see chart).
These provide a structured platform whereby member representatives can discuss matters relevant for the industry.
For more information about VIPA International governance and operation rules, please download the Bylaws of the association here.